November 2nd Team Meeting
No core values activity today!
- Discussed rules updates. Agreed we need to review sorting machine missions/rules, don't really understand update. Chicken scores twice--once if in any circle, again if in small circle (add points together for total of 55).
- Divided up into groups to start programming missions. Ben, Lucas and Peter worked on the truck mission, which they had working at the end of the meeting. Kaden, Cameron and Josiah worked on the composting mission.
- Josiah got programming on iPads working! Yeah!
- Meghan and Daniel worked on the skit.
- Rebecca and Hunter made a list of posters we need to create.